Fruits Coloring Pages
The orange, north of the Speyer line also called orange (from Dutch appelsien, literally “apple from China/Sina”) is an evergreen tree, in particular also its fruit is so called. The valid botanical name of the orange is Citrus × sinensis L., so it belongs to the genus Citrus plants (Citrus) in the family of the lozenge family (Rutaceae). It originates from China or Southeast Asia, where it originated from a cross between mandarin (Citrus reticulata) and grapefruit (Citrus maxima)
The bitter orange, which originates from the same parent species, is distinguished from the sweet orange because of its completely different use. While the bitter orange came to Italy in the 11th century at the latest, the sweet variety was only introduced to Europe in the 15th century, where it was initially cultivated almost exclusively in Portugal. Today the sweet orange is the most frequently cultivated citrus fruit in the world.
orange coloring pages for preschoolers, color orange coloring pages, free orange coloring pages, orange coloring pages for toddlers, orange fruit coloring page, color orange worksheets, blue coloring pages for preschool, learning colors coloring pages
Free Printable Orange Fruit Coloring Pages for Kids
- art colouring pages for a child eating fruits
- drawing of an orange
- free printable coloring pages fruits and
- fruit coloring pages
- large print fruit coloring pictures
- orange coloring pages printable
The watermelon is very popular especially in summer, because on hot days we especially like to taste the juicy fruit. A high water content and fruity taste make watermelons a healthy refreshment – almost without calories. This type of melon is best eaten fresh and raw, but delicious Watermelon recipes such as punch, smoothies or fruit sorbet are the racers at every garden party.
Watermelon: calories and vitamins
First and foremost, a watermelon – as its name suggests – contains about 95 percent water. Apart from this, the fruit fibres also contain many A and C vitamins. In addition, there is a significant iron content and a low sodium content, which together with the large amount of water drains and cleans the kidneys.
information about watermelon fruit
A watermelon has hardly any calories, only about 24 kcal per 100 grams. The seeds of this melon are not to be despised either, as they contain vitamins, minerals, fat and protein.
Watermelons are traded as fruit in this country. Botanically, watermelons, like all other melons, belong to the pumpkin family. The watermelon is actually a vegetable.
Nevertheless, watermelons are eaten in our regions rather than fruit. Their refreshing, discreet sweetness tastes pure or in a colourful fruit salad. But perhaps it is because watermelon is botanically a vegetable that can be combined just as well with hearty foods: With feta, onions and olives, for example, it becomes a summer salad. Watermelon can also be grilled in slices and, if necessary, supplemented with piquant cheese.
Free Printable Watermelon Coloring Pages for Kids
- watermelon coloring pages to print
- blank mandala slices
- colouring drawing Sketched colouring for Preschool
- cute watermelon coloring pages
- kids coloring pages of watermelon
- watermelon coloring pictures for kids
- watermelon colouring
- watermelon colouring pages
- watermelon to print and color
- 7 Wonders
- Famous People
- Football, Soccer
- Kids, Teens
- Online Coloring Pages
- Our Creations
- Paw Patrol
- Star Wars
- Super Wings
- WC 2018
- to print out Mardi Gras Writing Worksheets to print out
- simple Disney Word Search Puzzles can help your kids exercise their… simple
- free Snow White Disney Word Search for sunday school
- toddler Lion King Disney Word Search free printable
- already colored Cinderella Disney Word Search pdf
- for girls Beauty and the Beast Disney Word Search easy
- for boys Disney Word Search Puzzle for kids
- preschool Peter Pan Disney Word Search for kids
- for toddlers Disney Babies Word Search for kindergarten
- for teens Disney Characters Word Search for adults