The three Giza pyramids must have made an unreal impression on the observer – abstract geometric symbols stood at the edge of the desert, huge bright white triangles visible from afar. The Giza pyramids with the Cheops pyramid as the largest pyramid of all are the only still existing wonder of the ancient world. Every theory of pyramid construction must be measured against it. Only those who pass this test can speak of a functioning pyramid construction method. The Cheops pyramid is the measure of all things in this area, what works here must also work with the other pyramids!
Special Giza Pyramid Difficulties
The volume of the pyramid of Cheops of 2’583’283m³ limestones 
One stone per minute that has to be used if you want to finish building in about 20 years.
The height of 146.59m, in particular the accomplishment of the last 50m
The large angle of inclination of 52
The huge hard granite beams weighing up to 50 tons, which had to be transported and processed from Aswan and lifted up to 65m.
Free Printable Giza Pyramid Coloring PagesTags: 7 wonders, egyptian pyramid, keops, sphinx
Love beyond death – a message that fascinates the whole world with its architectural beauty: The Taj Mahal is India’s landmark. The snow-white building with its round domes, impressive decorations and spacious gardens attracts millions of tourists from all over the world every year. Its beauty and uniqueness have made it one of the world’s seven new wonders. Couples visit this place in India to experience eternal love, but the dramatic story of the Taj Mahal shows that immortal love can be dangerous.
Taj Mahal literally means “Crown Palace”. Jahan wanted it to be the most beautiful building of all time – more magnificent than all known wonders of the world. The powerful ruler wanted to build a home for eternity for his favourite wife Mumtaz Mahal, who died at the birth of her 14th child.
Mumtaz Mahal means “beloved jewel of the palace”. So the Taj Mahal is the palace where Jahan buried his beloved jewel. The shining white building is to remind for all times of the love of the two.
Shah Jahan brought the best master craftsmen from all over South and Central Asia – a total of over 20,000 people. And more than 1,000 elephants brought Asia’s finest building materials: marble, sandstone and 28 different types of precious stones.
After 18 years of construction, the magnificent Islamic mausoleum was completed in 1648. There is, however, another source according to which the Taj Mahal already stood in 1644. And the Indian government officially speaks of 1654 as the year of completion. But actually the exact date does not play a big role.
Free Printable Taj Mahal Coloring Pages
- taj mahal coloring page
- taj mahal india coloring pages
- 7 Wonders
- Famous People
- Football, Soccer
- Kids, Teens
- Online Coloring Pages
- Our Creations
- Paw Patrol
- Star Wars
- Super Wings
- WC 2018
- already colored Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids for adults
- for boys Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids simple
- for kindergarten Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids simple
- printable Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids simple
- free Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids free
- pdf Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids free printable
- for boys Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids toddler
- to print out Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids preschool
- to print out Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids easy
- easy Easter Puzzles – Best Coloring Pages For Kids preschool
Most Wanted Colorings
- free printable coloring books for kids pdf
- life is about using the whole box of crayons
- color math worksheet grade 7
- colouring pages top gun
- printable sonicexe pictures
- https://www onlycoloringpages net/flash-logo-coloring-pages/9062 html
- halloween coloring books pdf
- xmas coloring pages printable
- free feast of tabernacle coloring pages